is only waiting for your
Château de Vixouze, Cantal, Auvergne Rhône-Alpes
Serge Pilicer, President-Founder of Les Entretiens de Vixouze
Christian Mantei, General Manager of Atout France and President of the Scientific Committee EDV 2017
Patrick Tacussel, Sociologist of the imaginary
11:30 – 12:30 : Will the train take the plane in 2030?
- Derrick Xiang, Co-Founder Société EHANG, Chine
- Hélène Abraham, Deputy Director of HOP-Air France
- Claudio Léonardi, Project Manager ClipAir/ EPFL, Switzerland
- Sébastien Gendron, CEO-Transpod Hyperloop, Canada
12:30 - 13:30: My transport Vehicle : a tank of ideas
- Nordine Lazeregue, Business Developper of NAVYA TECH
- Stéphanie Vincent-Geslin, Doctor in sociology, Paris-Descartes « Mobility without roots »
- Alexandre Droulers, General Manager, New Mobility Projects, Western Europe & Uber France
- Anne-Caroline Paucot, Writer, "Le Propulseur"
14:30 - 15:30: Gastronomy of the Future: can distance bring satisfaction?
- Jörg Zipprick, German journalist and gourmet critic
- Claude Fischler, Anthropologist
- Victor Delpierre, Cocktail World Champion
15:30 - 16:15: DIALOGUE: Should the State continue to manage the promotion of tourism or should it allow each territory to manage its own brand?
- Christian Mantei, General Manager of Atout France
- René Collin, Minister of tourism of Wallonie
- Jean-Pierre Pinheiro, Director of tourism in portugal- President of ADONET
16:45 - 17:45: What if Roman thermalism were to become the thermalism of tomorrow?
- Sylvain Serafini, President, Group France Thermes / BO Resort
- Laszlo Puczko, Director Xellum, Hungary
- Sonia Ferrari, Unical - University of Calabre, Italy
a - In 2050, the new attraction is me!
- David Nahon, Director of Immersive Laboratory 3DS
- Nicolas Bapst, serial visitor & Project Manager Entertainment Europa-ParK
- Dominique Hummel, President, Futuroscope
b - Culture: heritage in the pocket
- Peter Debrine, Senior Project officer, sustainable development UNESCO
- Jean Paul Loubes, Anthropologist
c - Distribution in the pocket: How will tourism be distributed in 2050?
- Jean Luc Bogros, President of Winn
- Marios Sotiriadis, Professor, University of Pretoria, South Africa
d - Conversation with a Robot
- François Bourquin, quantum expert
- Philippe Vidal, Expert amusement parks and screenwriter
e - Family and Social Tourism in 2050
- Rebecca Meyer, Director of institunional relation of VVF
- Géraldine Leduc, Executive Director of ANETT
f - The evolution of leisure in 2050
- David Lebon, Director of Development of EuropaCity d’Alliages & Territoires
- Kristofer Moisan-Seller, CEO of Easyloisirs
Gabrielle Gauthey, Director of Investments and Local Development, CDC
11:00 - 12:00: Will Big Data make obsolete the models of the old world?
- Laurent Queige, Director of Welcome City Lab
- Georges Rudas, President of Amadeus France
- Franck Gervais, General Manager of VSC/SNCF.com
- Johann Sparfel, Senior Director Market Management, Expedia
- Fayçal Boujemaa, Technology Strategist, Orange Labs
12:00 - 13:00: Global Warming: Will we be obliged to ski somewhere other than the mountains?
- Samuel Morin, Météo-France - CNRS, Director of the Snow Research Center
- Philippe Vallette, General Manager of Nausicaa
- Armelle Soleldhac, Director, Switch Consulting
14:00 - 14:45: Knowing how to lodge in the countryside, in the city, or at sea!
- Stephane Dumas, Founder of BUBBLE TREE
- Grégory Pourrin, General Manager of Paris Inn Group
- Benjamin Devisme, Founder of Hôtel 2.0
14:45 - 15:30: Will rural tourism be saved by collaborative platforms?
- Emmanuel Marril, General Manager of Airbnb France
- Vanik Berberian, President of AMRF
- Claudy Lebreton, Former President of the Assembly of the department of France
- Youval Eched, General Manager of Corsican rural Mayors
KEY NOTE 1
115:30 - 15:50: Can we imagine a tourism with without professional unions ?
- Jean Bernard Falco, President of HATOP
KEY NOTE 2
15:50 - 16:10: What algorithm for the future of our tourism?
- Amy Zalman, Former CEO and President of the World Future Society, USA